Our staff will work with your insurer directly so you can concentrate on healing. FCI also offers convenient payment plans for cash-paying customers.
Your First Visit
What should I expect for my first visit?
1. First, you will need to complete the intake forms. Download, complete, and print the forms below (coming soon). Bring the completed forms with you to your first visit.
2. Once you arrive, please have your insurance information. If you are seeking treatment for accident-related injury, be sure to bring your claim number as well.
4. Next the chiropractor will perform a clinical examination. The clinical exam may include: spinal and/or joint range of motion tests to determine how far you can turn or bend, orthopedic or neurological tests might be taken to check for spinal misalignment or nerve damage, and *X-rays if necessary.
*This hands-on exam provides the necessary information about your muscles and bones structure.
5. After the exam, the chiropractor will discuss your condition and explain cause, treatment, time, cost and expected results. All questions are personally, privately, and patiently answered.
6. You will then have your first treatment to get you back on the road to recovery.
Insurance We Accept
|• MEDICARE PLANS
AARP Medicare Complete